I've finally come to my senses, well sort of....that moment when you realize, damn.....this body's gonna give me some shit, BRING IT ON.
I went to give my Bestie a THUMBS UP today, and the wrong finger flew straight up....wtf.....and I had an issue reasoning which finger I was trying to get saluting....that was a "crap" moment. She is everything to me, and has been my rock.....wow....the Devil WILL stoop pretty damn low.
So I spent some time just going through the events of the last couple of months, well the last couple of weeks really. Wednesday was one damn close call....but I'm still here, and I'm so greatfull. I guess I had lost about 2 pints of blood and they replaced one pint, so my body is working a little overtime to replace the other pint....hoping I've accomplished that this weekend. Also gave some thought to the information I got on the 2nd mass in my chest. That mass, from what the Dr. said is dangerously close to my Aorta and also calcified....they have no intention of doing anything with that one. Wednesdays visit may give me some more answers as to what happens to the mass in my neck, the mass that they biopsied, and what the risks are of the other one staying put.....so, I'm a little anxious about the whole process and had a minor melt down.
Thank you to my support, my family that sat and held me while I fell apart, the love is incredible in this house. God continues to bless me with so many friends out there that I have never even met, so much support, A True testimony in the making.
LOVE YOU ALL
Love & Light to each of you.
We love you, Dusty, so very much
ReplyDelete