I received notice that Duke is out, I can get a consultation from there, but no further care is available since I'm considered self pay - and they told me that Medicaid in South Carolina typically won't pay out of state claims, so move on....God has got this for sure. The options have moved to Charleston SC and records are being sent so hoping I will have an appointment soon.
Woke up this morning feeling anxious, and have been just "off" all day long, tonight I am blessed with pressure at the base of my skull and up the sides of my head with an increase in ear aches both sides, so I'm definitely a little grumpy and out of sorts tonight.
My God is an awesome God and will move me through this and the Devil will NOT be participating in this....IT IS WRITTEN.
LOVE AND LIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment