I spent some time on FB tonight and saw a post that truly touched my heart in many ways. How do we worship a GREAT God and then voice defeat and the I Give UP speech. Why would you declare defeat when God can first of all heal all, and second of all - if he does not heal, is it not a blessing to be tested? See the way I see it, we have to keep smiling and seeing the beauty and claim the power and strength of the God we serve. I have been blessed with this cancer for a reason, should I not embrace the fact that I can learn from this experience without giving in to the cancer itself? Why would I declare it as the Devils victory by stating the negative? I would much rather stand up and welcome the challenge and leave it in Gods hands to open doors that will allow the healing.
Yes, I have a bucket list.....don't we all? Things we would like to do, like to have, like to experience? But do we need to present these things in a " poor me I wish I could, wish I would...." type declaration? Or do we stand in the grace and glory of God and proclaim " I WILL". That being said..
I WILL RIDE A HARLY TRIKE THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS ON A WARM SUMMER DAY!
Love and Light to all.....
No comments:
Post a Comment