Saturday, March 1, 2014

Welcome MARCH!

Rolling on into March, wondering what amazing events this month brings?  Watched Dr. Jen Arnold on Dr. Oz last night, what an amazing lady....she really GETS it, I would love to shake her hand! She will be a constant reminder as I go into this chapter of my life, just how far faith, family and a smile can carry you!

Received my paperwork for insurance, need to complete that today and get it on its way.  I should receive my packet from Duke and  continue to follow up and be sure that is moving in the right direction. 

It is with GREAT pride, and some sadness that I have turned over Janavi Consulting, LLC completely to my Partner.  Jan has been on board since the beginning and will continue to carry on the business.  I won't be disappearing, just preparing for the probability of limited ability to run as hard as I have.  I will be just fine in an advisory and support capacity, you know one of those " boy that sounds important, but doesn't pay a penny" kind of positions.  I figure I'll go along and "supervise" every now and then, but no climbing roofs, sliding down embankments, crawling through snake infested brush, and oh yeah the ticks - no more ticks, did I say some "sadness" hmmmm.


Love and Light to all

1 comment: