I had an extended stay at MUSC. The plan was to do a biopsy on a mass in my chest, which was the reason for the visit. Saw the GREAT medical staff on Tuesday and we decided to do the biopsy right away, so it was scheduled for noon......they got the biopsy, and I was resting peacefully though very medicated, lol for the rest of the afternoon. late that night my world was turned upside down, my BP plummeted to 72/46. The medical staff was rushed back in, and off to the operating room once again.
I am here to tell you....BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD, I am still here today. They were expecting to find a bleeder, but there was nothing, just pooling blood and clotting, which in the Dr.'s words "had to come from somewhere, but they couldn't find the source". Ask me, GOD.
Thank you to my wonderful support system, Jan.....you are amazing thank you for being in my life, Patty - your friendship is unbelievable, and Denise.....well nuff said there, love ya girl....
Home and upright, LIFE IS GOOD, GOD IS GOOD.
Headed back on Tuesday to get all the results and find out if I am compatible for some DNA treatments for this particular disease, what a ride, what a ride.
You really scared me, girl! You're so much a part of me. I am ready to fight all this by your side, all the way. We're going for the cure and the best is yet to come. Love ya, Dusty!
ReplyDelete