Another week has passed with no progress or maybe so, I do have an appointment on the 25th! We will be going to Charleston to meet with the Oncology Dr. there. Seems that the mass in my chest needs to be examined prior to any other action..From what I am understanding, the stage and actual diagnosis is still in question. They know it's Cancer, it is characteristic of Melanoma and they are comfortable with that, but still concerned that the mass in my chest is fairly large, if I remember they measured it at 11cm, the one on my neck at 8cm and it looks like a second head, lol....so wow.
So they will be running a tube with a camera down my throat into the chest and lungs - from what I'm reading...and then will remove some tissue for pathology.
Life is so good, I have a wonderful partner that is handling all of the business right now, I've been feeling exhausted and a little overwhelmed....but staying very positive, I love life and all it has to offer, I know I have many things to do before this journey is complete and neither depression nor pity party are on this girls to do list. I am spending some time with my Raven....and the rest of the girls, which is just awesome love my pups.
Love and Light to all
No comments:
Post a Comment