Sunday, May 25, 2014

Porcelain is NOT my friend

Five months into this FIVE months....since the first indication that this journey was ahead.

Now here I am watching positive results from the first Treatment of Yervoy, only to be held back from the next treatment because of intestinal issues, the Porcelain "god" is not my friend.  I'm pumping in the steroids, against my better judgment and accepting the fact that not taking them could result in a new issue, Colitis, oh hell no, not gonna happen.

All days Life is Good, but some I'm finding are more exhausting than others, things I was doing with little effort are leaving me flat out....went out yesterday for about 4 hours, didn't do much of anything and still came home and just flopped....thank you to my dearest Jan for being so tolerant, supporting, and loving...she is so strong and determined that we will beat this, where would I be without her. 

Trying to reach out to some Trike dealers, wish I knew how to hit the buzz words to get the support I so need to make the Huggs and Smiles trip, God knows best.  Thank you to all of you who have stepped up and made a contribution to this trip, with so much going on these days it would be so easy to turn a blind eye, instead you took the time, I am forever grateful.


Huggs & Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment