Saturday, May 3, 2014

Fresh Air

It was so nice to get out yesterday, took a ride to Columbia - had an awesome day!!!  Today I'm beat, but it was so worth it.   Spending some time with the fur babies and going to start the production of the Ribbons today - can't wait.

So, I'm standing in the shower, and these silly thoughts come to mind, thought I would share it:

The Grass isn't always greener on the other side ....
          good excuse to not get up of your lazy butt and climb the fence.....think about it....what if it IS?
          (and why even give it a thought unless your grass is dying beneath your feet where you stand)

Then the Plan A & B theory.....I always preached that you should have a plan B.... then I realized         that if you need a Plan B....you never HAD a plan A.....


With all the excitement of each and every day.....good or bad, it reminds me that I'm still alive, and able to continue to smile...and most of all try to have a positive impact on each and every soul I come in contact with, this, I believe, is my God given task while living this existence we call life....and I love every single minute!

Huggs and Smiles to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment