Saturday, May 17, 2014

Down Time

So, I've found myself a little down the last week or so.  The Yervoy is making the journey very challenging.  I keep falling into the dark hole of wondering which way it is going - Good or Bad?  I've been on speed dial with God and I know that he's got this....if my damn human emotions would just leave me alone.

Funny I'm not afraid of the end, it will be a celebration, and IT WILL HAPPEN at some point, I'm 56 which leaves me what somewhere around the 1/2 way mark, with or without the Cancer,  LOL....

It is difficult to swallow that I am as sick as I am, crazy - I'm loaded with guilt over the things I tire way to fast to do, and others taking up the slack - I absolutely hate this part. I'm clawing my way out of any form of pity party....I've always avoided those type people, they only bring everyone down, so I'm NOT going there.

I have moved my thoughts way up the line and to bigger and greater things - when this coast to coast trip becomes a reality - when I complete it, I will be dedicating the balance of what I have left on this planet - to any and all groups that will allow me to support Cancer benefits, Pet rescue benefits, on the seat of a Trike, the front as long as I can, and the rear seat to the end. 

While I am tucking away the pennies, I could use your help, just a dollar, $5 if you possibly can, no amount is too small.....my first contributor made a $20 donation, if you can see your way to toss a little in the kitty....any surplus will go to the American Cancer Society, and to various Pet Rescues through any and all benefit rides!  These trikes cost upwards of $35k, the one pictured below is $20k.  I know this is a huge wish on my part....I've never been rich, always a payday to payday type person, with that extra $1 going to someone who needs it....and I intend to continue with that process, can't teach this old dog new tricks I guess...hahahaha.  Your contribution can be made anonymously or you can certainly put your name up there in BOLD print...know that either way, you will be making what seems like a daunting and impossible dream a REALITY. Here is the link:

http://www.gofundme.com/8hmfec         

Here is the Dream that WILL take me from East coast to the West coast....and fill my bucket list:




HUGGS & SMILES




1 comment:

  1. Dusty, you have been nothing less than an incredible inspiration to me every single day. I will continue to do everything within my power to get you on that dream trip, whether it is to rent a trike or Can-Am, or if someone will let us use one for the trip. Here's to saving every penny we can, girl! Love you millions and millions! Jan

    ReplyDelete