Wow what a week last week was, a last minute invite from our good friend Denise gave me memory that will last throughout time. Spent time with Annie and Amy, then got to spend some time with Willie. I met Bobbie, what an incredible lady she is. Willie he is one of a kind, what a gentle soul, with such a kind heart and loving energy. I am so blessed to have had that opportunity, friends for life.
Saturday evening was spent with some Awesome ladies in Aiken who shared some incredible moments of "pee your pants" laughter, and some much needed education on the health concerns of "lemon" water served in your local restaurant (Thank you Nick). Love ya both!
Those two events exhausted my body in such a good way, but still trying to get it together, didn't know I was so easily taken down these days, but wouldn't trade it for the world.
Some great news, It's been two weeks since my Yervoy treatment, and the lump on the side of my neck is down from a golf ball size to a jelly bean size.....I'm so hopeful that this is moving me in the healthy direction. The PET scan on Thursday last, will tell some of the story when I get the read from Dr. Shirai next Monday, Almost afraid to get to excited but know that God's blessings will continue in abundance and I WILL kick Cancer's BUTT!
Thanks to Jan, Denise, Annie, Amy, Willie, Nick, Stacy......you all have made such an incredible impact on my life this week....you are truly Angels from God.
Huggs & Smiles to all
No comments:
Post a Comment