Hi everyone thanks for taking time out of your day to check in on me.
This weekend was filled with laughter, tears, and a big shot of reality. I was sitting with Jan and the pups, and realized.....DAMN, I want to hug my Brothers just one more time....thank those that influenced my life, and I want to put a smile on as many faces as I possibly can! The last 2 years of my life have been so stress free, so full of love, just so perfect. The last thing I want is to spend any time worried, upset, depressed. I want to laugh, I want to act like a kid, I want to do silly things without worrying about how to pay this or how to pay that....
I was asked recently, so "what's on your bucket list". I could tell it was a little awkward but it was a heart filled question, thank you for asking. The weird thing is the first thought is why, so many others are more deserving of having a wish fulfilled than I, seriously, if you know me, you know how much I mean that. Help my great granddaughter live a happy life, provide financing for those much younger than I who are fighting this battle, or anyone with health battles. There is nothing worse than trying to fight something inside you - to battle for your life and worry constantly about how to pay.
So, the bucket list - I want to hug each of my brothers, my grand kids, put flowers on my Grandparents graves, I want to make a trip across the US on a can am spider to do it....to make a stop at the grand canyon, see Mt. Rushmore, Hey maybe meet Ellen, lol, that would be a hoot. Bottom line, I don't want to worry about finances any more, I'm well schooled in that area, I want to be able to laugh and enjoy every minute, I want to spend it with the person who has brought me so much happiness, I just want to bring smiles across the miles, maybe route it so that I could stop at all the cancer centers across the states as well as the Bariatric groups and just give someone a hug and a smile. As I type this God has put it on my heart to design a "hug and a smile" to distribute on my trip. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY MATTER.
Ok, it's a done deal, I need some help - who's up for it?
How do I find and convince a sponsor for the following?
CAN AM Spider with HUG AND A SMILE logos
Fuel funding
Lodging across the trip as needed
Pins, teddy bears, T-shirts, Hats, blankets - for the HUG AND A SMILE distribution.
Cancer center clearances to visit
Lists of Bariatric centers
Contributions to maintain finances at home.
OK THIS IS MY MISSION !
If science is correct, time is short....if the Dr. is correct I can touch so many lives with a hug and a smile, and GOD says I have time to touch everyone who needs me with a HUG AND A SMILE.
..and so it shall be.
No comments:
Post a Comment