Tuesday, February 25, 2014

On a Mission

Spent today looking for financial answers so that treatment can begin.  I received the call that the "Provider" at Duke will have to approve my 'no insurance status', nope that won't fly with me.  So, applied online for Medicaid, and met with the Investigator for the Attorney that will be handling the SSDI claim. I am prepared for the battle to begin, both with the finances and with the Dr's but number one is getting the source of the demon in my body identified and get a plan in place to move into health again.....

There was a momentary pause as I read the "fast track" list for SSDI and yep, I'm now on that list....dang.

God is keeping me in check, smiling all the way through this thing.....with my biggest concern is what the people around me are going through trying to process this, I know that they are moving through so many emotions...They are the most awesome people that God could have put in my life.

God Blessed the broken road that lead me straight to you........

1 comment:

  1. Finding yourself on that list must have been a huge relief! Because it only means that you’re one step closer to having your SSDI claim approved! And it's not at all impossible because you're getting all the help that you need! So in that regard, I'd say keep believing and just have faith that everything will work out for the better!

    Brad Post @ Jan Dils

    ReplyDelete